3 DAYS GORILLA SAFARI
Mountain gorilla trekking is one of the most unique and best wildlife adventures the African continent has got to offer. Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is home to half of the world’s rare and endangered mountain gorillas. With about 12 habituated gorilla families, it is undoubtedly the place for the Ultimate Gorilla Experience. Primate life and Bird life in Bwindi National Park is quite outstanding, and there is an incredible variety of flora.
Day 1: Kampala – Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Early morning after breakfast at 7.00 am the driver will pick you from the guesthouse and then leave for the South West of Uganda. The first part takes us through central Uganda. They will have Lunch in Mbarara at the famous Igongo Culture Centre and from here we will continue the journey through Rukugiri District passing villages, cultivated farms and hills before you reach in Buhoma Bwindi, Check in at Lodge Buhoma Community Rest Camp.
Day 2: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
The day of Gorilla tracking starts at 7:45 am they will be at the starting point of Bwindi Impenetrable NP for pre-briefing and at 8:30 they will start the trek, after finding the gorillas they will spend with maximum 1 hour. All visitors are expected back to the starting point by 7:00 P:M. The walks can take 3-9 hours depending on where you find the gorillas. It is a real hiking and being physically fit is recommended.
DAY 3: Departure
After breakfast, the last part of the journey will bring us back to Kampala. We will stop in Mbarara for Lunch and then continue, after Masaka town we will stop at the Equator for Tea/Coffee break and buying souvenirs. We will bring you back to the Hotel of your choice in Kampala Malaika Eco Lodge for overnight. If you are continuing your journey somewhere else or back home, we will bring you to the airport for check in!
- B=Breakfast L=Lunch & D=Dinner
- On the first day if they can’t drive for a long distance (i.e. 8-9 Hrs, we can arrange for an internal fight to fly in Bwindi and the difference won’t be much, however driving gives a great & more experience of scenery viewing.
- Most times the accommodation in Bwindi is determined by the availability of permits since the park has 4 sections of trekking the Gorillas. The early Gorilla permit perchance gives chance to sleep in the Lodge of your choice.
- While going for Gorilla trekking you can choose to get a potter whose payment goes for 15-20 USD
- The price Quotation given below is based on Deluxe (High End Budget) Midrange & Budget. However, the service and ambience of the safari does not change! Kindly find the prices below.
|CATEGORY||2 PEOPLE||4 PEOPLE|
|LUXURY||USD 1,902||USD 1,641|
|MID-RANGE||USD 1,488||USD 1,272|
|BUDGET||USD 1,260||USD 1,062|
- Vehicle – 4X4 Safari Vehicle
- Fuel for the Whole trip
- English speaking driver/Guide
- Gorilla Permit & Park entrance fees
- Accommodation based on FB
- Bottled water
- Drinks rather than bottled water in the car
- Laundry services
- Extra activities enroute activities in Kisoro
- Visa (Uganda/Rwanda)
- Any other personal interests
- The first and last night in Uganda
LUXURY – Buhoma Lodge
MID-RANGE – The Haven
BUDGET – Buhoma Community Camp